Speaking of leaving... I think now I realize how much I will like to stay, you...exchange students helped me through this entire journey, with love and trust and of course FUN. Every day at school was painful, not knowing a language can be hard sometimes, the cold weather can be a pain in the ass sometimes as well, the awkwardness of the "I don't understand" face, those days where I couldn't think nothing but my home.
Now that I'm about to leave this country, this life, and this experience... I will like to let you know that everybody and seriously ALL of you will remain in my heart and in my mind always, we went through situations that nobody will ever understand, we had to adapt ourselves into a culture that I think none of our families will ever understand, we had to listen to a language even though it was more of a noice the first months, we had to demonstrate how much we can give and recieve.
Even when the rainy days ruined our days, or the snow freezed our bodies up, I am proud to say "I'm an exchange student, and I love it" I can remember the first nights waking in the middle of the night thinking.. what is this place? we tried to understand many times, how on earth we got here.
Meeting all of you and spending and entire week together, made me understand that yeah..it's true, you're my family here. All those days filled with laughs, tears, screams, hugs, all those memories...
I leave with a smile in my face...it's impossible to explain how much I'll miss you all, but I know that in every single country there's at least one of you that'll remember me forever, I will like to be for all of you what you have been to me.
It may be sad, I may be saying this with tears on my eyes..but at least I got the chance to spend 9 months of my life in a beautiful country and the best of all: with all of you guys.
We made a story without an ending, a story that'll remain here in Denmark for years, maybe for the future generations!! You are always welcome in Mexico, being an exchange student made me realize that now..I have families in the ENTIRE WORLD!!!
One country, one family, one S1O Denmark.
Tak alle sammen
My heart and my best wishes for you in this last month before the eurotour and before saying goodbye
If we never meet again, you should remember that i'll miss you always, and that of course you'll find a friend in me, like in the old times.
Saying goodbye once was painful, but twice?
thanks for everything, you'll be in my heart always.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.